Why Centralized Biometrics for Vendor Oversight?
A centralized biometrics strategy keeps clinical data – including biostatistics, programming, data management and medical writing – with one specialized CRO improving vendor oversight. This results in standardization, higher quality, improved efficiency and considerable cost savings.
As a data-driven CRO, we support clinical trial Sponsors apply a centralized biometrics approach to their outsourcing strategy.
Key Elements of Centralized Biometrics
- Centralized data visualization regardless of clinical team deployed
- RBM enablement
- Data integrity assessment tools
- Uniform traceability and due-diligence datasets
- Compliance with ICH GCP E6 (R2) guidelines
- Re-use of existing CRF pages to save on database build and statistical programming costs
- Utilization of one set of technologies so CRAs and Investigators benefit from familiarity
- Better integration of studies across all phases with common assessment methods
- Centralized portal for viewing study data or metadata
- Enable cross-study analysis
Considerable Cost Savings
- One-time fee for setup of global libraries, programming macros and validation checks
- Volume discounts for EDC licensing fees and centralized hosting
- Hour/Daily rates available or lower FTE monthly rates
- Estimated cost savings of between 20-40% for full biometrics package
Download an informative infographic for SMEs (small medium enterprises)