We would like to inform you that the personal data provided will be processed by CROS NT as the Holder of the data, exclusively for the purpose of personnel research and selection for currently open and future positions and for business development activities (business promotion, marketing, commercial proposals). Data will be processed via paper or through electronic means in order to guarantee data security and privacy during the processing procedure.
Personal data will be mainly processed through electronic means. The data sent to us, either through on-line forms or by sending your curriculum vitae on the CROS NT website, will be saved in a management application, exclusively for the reasons mentioned above and for the time foreseen by law. For the purposes of this paragraph, CROS NT will adopt security measures to avoid data loss, illicit or improper data use and non-authorized access in full compliance with the applicable provisions of law and statutory regulations.
Mandatory or optional nature of data provision
Sending data is optional. However without data it will be impossible for the Holder to process data and subsequently to valuate applications, open selection and recruitment procedures, send commercial proposals and information on the company’s activity.
Holder and Party Responsible
CROS NT, headquartered in Via Germania 2 – 37136 Verona, Italy, is the Holder of data. Data will be processed by appointees chosen by the Holder and/or the Party Responsible and will operate under their authority.
Parties that can access personal data as People in Charge or Appointed Parties.
Data will be sent to CROS NT’s HR office. CROS NT is a company that operates as an external data processor for all companies in PM Holding Ltd including CROS NT. Data can also be sent to external personnel recruitment companies if CROS NT so chooses; however these external companies will also abide by the same rules of security and privacy as CROS NT.
Furthermore CROS NT will give third parties access to personal data, for the sole purpose of maintaining its website and the data bank containing personal data. CROS NT will however ensure that these third parties follow the same rules of security and privacy as CROS NT.
Rights of the Data subjects
People concerned with data processing have the right to know if their personal data have been entered or are in the process of entering the database.
Data subjects have the right to know the content and origin of their personal data.
They also have the right to
- data update, data ratification and data integration, when needed;
- data deletion, data transformation into anonymous form, or data lock in case of law violation, including those data that need not be retained for the purposes for which the data was collected and subsequently processed;
- certification that paragraphs a) and b) are known to all those who accessed personal data; except when said performance results as being impossible to achieve or would lead to the use of means far greater than the right being protected.
Data subjects have the right to oppose in part or fully:
- for legitimate reasons, to the collection or processing of their personal data, even if it is pertinent to the aim of data collection.
- to the collection, or the processing of their personal data, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials, direct selling, marketing research, marketing communication.